Yard Waste Removal
Are you tired of the never-ending chore of cleaning up your yard and dealing with piles of green waste? Look no further! At Sunrise Junk Removal, we provide top-notch yard waste removal services to help you reclaim your outdoor space and keep it looking pristine.
Our team of dedicated professionals is committed to providing efficient and eco-friendly solutions, leaving your yard spotless and your mind at ease.
Our Yard Waste Removal Services:
Leaf and Grass Clippings Removal
Branches and Tree Limbs Removal
Shrub and Hedge Trimmings Removal
Garden Waste Removal
Our Junk Removal Services
Professional and Reliable: Our highly-trained team of professionals is punctual, courteous, and respectful of your property. We work efficiently to get the job done right the first time.
Eco-Friendly Practices: We believe in responsible waste disposal, and our eco-friendly approach ensures that as much yard waste as possible is recycled or composted.
Affordable Pricing: Our yard waste removal services are competitively priced, and we provide transparent quotes with no hidden fees. You only pay for the services you need.
Fully Insured: Rest assured that your property is in safe hands. We are fully insured, providing you with peace of mind during the entire removal process.
Convenient Scheduling: We value your time, which is why we offer flexible scheduling options that fit your busy life.
How our services work
Our Junk Removal Process
- Schedule your junk removal service here or by calling 203-543-0134.
- Our friendly team will contact you within 15-30 minutes before your scheduled appointment. When we arrive in the area, we’ll check the items you want to be removed and provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
- We’ll make your request, sure only to touch the items we’re taking away and sweep up the area. We’ll then collect payment once the job is complete.
Frequently Ask Questions
Keeping your landscape well-manicured and pristine involves creating a ton of green waste. And after a day of hard work, piles of yard waste around your property can overshadow well-cut lawns and neatly pruned bushes.
Here are some options on how you can dispose of your yard waste:
- Check to see if your trash pickup service offers yard waste collection.
- Rent a dumpster for the day.
- Hire Sunrise Junk Removal to do the heavy lifting for you.
- Recycle your yard waste at home.
- If legal, burn your green waste on your property.
A popular way to handle leftover tree branches is to run them through a wood chipper. Once the stems are broken down, the wood chips can be spread around gardens and plants as a moisturizing mulch.
In addition, some cities operate communal wood chippers to keep the community free of green waste. Find out if your city has a yard-waste donation program or your local waste collectors offer branch collection.
After you mow your lawn, there are several ways to clean up the grass clippings. One way is to rake the trimmings up, place them in biodegradable yard waste bags, and set them on your curb for pickup. Another option is to leave the cut grass on your lawn. This “grasscycling” process allows the old grass to break down and add nutrients to the soil. Grass clippings can also be added to a compost heap or used as a moisture-providing mulch.
If you have yard trimmings piled up on your property, the most eco-friendly option is to recycle them.
Here are five ways you can recycle your yard trimmings:
- Use green waste in compost piles.
- Use trimmings as moisturizing mulch.
- Leave trimmed grass on your lawn to grass cycle the cut grass.
- Schedule a pickup from your local recycling companies.
- Hire a junk hauler to take your yard waste to a recycling facility.
Don’t let your trimmings go to waste – recycling suits your curb appeal and the planet.
We often accept and pick up yard waste such as leaves, flowers, old garden plants, weeds, pine needles, pine cones, twigs, vines, branches, and acorns. In these cases, we will provide you with a bin and often limit how much waste they will take.
You can also take your yard waste directly to the dump on your own. Load up your truck or car and drop it off during our hours of operation. Otherwise, you’ll need to arrange a way to get it there.
Too Much Junk?
Give us a call today and we'll be on our way to pick up your junk. Just point at it and it's gone.